The list below provides answers to some of the most common questions readmitted students ask. If you have additional questions, please contact me at the phone number or email address below the FAQs. I look forward to helping you rejoin the Cowboy Family!
CASNR Applications Corner
CASNR Computer Labs & Technology
Housing & Residential Life
Request for Information
Schedule a Campus Visit
Scholarships & Financial Aid
Student Organizations and Teams
Student Success Center
Study Abroad & International Travel
Frequently Asked Questions for Readmitted Students
- What does it mean to be a readmitted student?
A readmission student is defined as a student who previously has attended Oklahoma State University but was not enrolled during the immediate past semester (with the exception of the summer session). Readmission criteria are based on a student’s status when he or she left OSU.
- How do I apply for readmission?
- What are the admission criteria?
- I need to complete a Readmission Petition. Where is the petition?
- When do I apply?
- Will I have the same academic advisor as I previously had at OSU?
You can request to have the same advisor previously assigned so long as you are continuing in the same academic program. Students can also request a new advisor.
- Once admitted, how do I enroll in classes?
Students should contact their academic advisor to enroll in classes.