Dr. Misha Rose Manuchehri will be awarded the 2016 George Tereschkovich Outstanding Doctoral Award
Mar 15, 2017
- Dr. Misha Rose Manuchehri will be awarded the 2016 George Tereschkovich Outstanding Doctoral Award in Plant and Soil Science, Texas Tech University. Congratulations Dr. Manuchehri.
Dr. Manuchehri received the Outstanding PhD Award from the Southern Weed Science Society
Feb 16, 2017
- Dr. Misha Manuchehri joined the Oklahoma State University faculty in July 2016 as an Assistant Professor and Small Grains and Canola Weed Extension Specialist. Thus far, Misha has authorship on 7 peer-reviewed publications and 48 scientific abstracts, including several 1st and 2nd place awards at the SWSS and Beltwide Cotton Conferences. She has taught four weed science courses and delivered 15 extension presentations.
Southern States Forage Conference
Feb 09, 2017
- Southern States Forage Conference, March 31, 2017, Texarkana, Arkansas, Four States Fairgrounds, Fine Arts Building
Oklahoma Foundation Seed Stocks an important part of the farm to fork chain
Jan 17, 2017
- It’s a safe assumption everyone cares – at least a little bit – about the source of the food that finds its way to the dinner table each night. If that’s the case, then Oklahomans should care a lot about Oklahoma Foundation Seed Stocks.
Texas Tech's College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources honors Randy Boman, Plant and Soil Sciences, OSU.
Dec 12, 2016
- Texas Tech’s College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources honored three standout leaders with the Gerald W. Thomas Outstanding Agriculturalist Award during its 89th annual Pig Roast at the Lubbock Memorial Civic Center. The annual outstanding agriculturalist awards recognize individuals for contributions to various areas of agriculture. This year’s recipients are Edwin Teeter for agricultural production; Gail Kring for agribusiness; and Randy Boman, for public service.
Seniors of Significance Named for 2016-17
Nov 28, 2016
- The Seniors of Significance Award recognizes students who have excelled in scholarship, leadership and service to campus and community and have brought distinction to OSU.